During a full day program on Wednesday 16 September 2020 there will be a broad exchange of knowledge on the (production-line of) electric vehicles of the future, through demonstrations, presentations and video’s:
- Improvements in the application and integration of software models in the production line of electric vehicles;
- Reduction of the overall development time and necessary investments for electric vehicles;
- Results of battery studies in terms of safety and efficiency;
- Cost and effort savings through automated methods in modelling and testing;
- Design of a standard for the simulation of battery electric vehicles (definition of component models and standard interfaces).
For more information about the program, follow the link to the preliminary agenda.
Considered the COVID-19 situation, the possibility will be prepared to follow this day online.