Date(s) - 08/03/2020 - 13/03/2020
Hotel Riki Balance
IBA meetings provide a great opportunity to learn about progress in basic research with practical applications in the field of advanced battery materials, advanced characterization techniques for battery materials and new systems. World-renowned representatives from the academia and industry from all continents will share their recent progress and stimulate discussions on interdisciplinary battery research and development.
The topics to be addressed are related but not limited to the following:
– New battery concepts, materials and systems
– Electrode materials and composites with tailored nanostructures
– Advances in enabling metal anodes
– Battery interface and its characterisation
– Advanced characterization tools
– Metal air, metal sulfur, multivalent and redox flow batteries
– Modelling and simulation of interfaces, materials, composites and systems
– Energy storage system integrations and issues
– Battery manufacturing and recycling
– Market prospects and penetration
The program includes plenary talks, keynote presentations and speakers invited by the IBA Advisory Committee and International Scientific Committee. Only poster presentations are generally solicited from general participants through the online abstract submission system. The number of accepted posters is limited as participant number is restricted to approximately 250 attendees.
For more information on the programme and registraton visit the IBA2020 website