The results within the OBELICS project have been divided in 7 different categories, as listed below. The name of the report is directly linked to the full report (when public) or summary (when confidential).
1. Use cases, Requirements, Design Methods, Specify Demonstration & Evaluation Metrics.
– Reference use cases and requirements for e-drive concept sizing (summary D1.1)
– Reference use cases, requirements and metrics for battery design and testing (summary D1.2)
– Reference use cases and requirements for E-motor control and inverter testing (summary D1.3)
– Metrics to measure objectives (summary D1.4)
– Reference use cases and requirements for e-vehicle system integration and optimization (summary D1.5)
2. Scalable Real-time Models & Parameter Identification (Battery, e-Motor and inverter).
3. System Model Integration & Modularity & e-drivetrain Concepts & Interfaces & Control Development, MiL, SiL & Efficiency Optimization.
– Standardized Model Integration (D3.1)
– Toy Models (D3.2)
– Methods and tools for EV optimization (Summary D3.3)
– Control calibration tools for real driving operations (Summary D3.4)
– Models reductions and simplification (Summary D3.5)
4. Functional Testing & Test/System Integration Battery, eMotor, Invertor, FC for HiL, XiL.
– Test specification for HF-inverters with e-motors (summary D4.1)
– Battery test-specification development and test reports regarding battery assessment metrics (D4.2)
– Methodology and scalable test description for HF-inverters with e-motors and batteries (summary D4.3)
5. Safety & Reliability & Functional Safety Assessment.
– Safety concept (summary D5.1)
– Description of models used for the virtual assessment (summary D5.2)
– Advanced methodologies and strategies for assessing functional safety, reliability and safety (summary D5.3)
– Baseline data of considered systems (summary D5.4)
6. Demonstration & Evaluation & Measure Objectives.
7. Standardization, Dissemination, Exploitation, 2nd life usage
8. Project management and administration
B: (Peer reviewed) publications
Author(s): Locorotondo, E., Pugi, L., Berzi, L., Pierini, M., Pretto, A.
Proceedings – 2018 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2018 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe, |(EEEIC/I and CPS Europe 2018 – 8493825. <read more…>
Proceedings – 2018 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2018 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe, EEEIC/I and CPS Europe 2018, art. no. 8493924. <read more…>
Article in Mechanisms and Machine Science, 68, pp. 141-148 <read more…>
Title: Revealing the Thermodynamic Background of the Memory Effect in Phase Separating Cathode Materials
Authors: Klemen Zelic – Ivo Pacnik – Joze Moskon – Miran Gaberscek – Tomaz Katrasnik
Kind of publication: Journal of Mechanical Engineernig (issue 11-12 volume 65 (2019) pages 690-700