The results within the OBELICS project have been divided in 7 different categories, as listed below. The name of the report is directly linked to the full report (when public) or summary (when confidential).
Use cases, Requirements, Design Methods, Specify Demonstration & Evaluation Metrics.
– Reference use cases and requirements for e-drive concept sizing (summary D1.1)
– Reference use cases, requirements and metrics for battery design and testing (summary D1.2)
– Reference use cases and requirements for E-motor control and inverter testing (summary D1.3)
– Metrics to measure objectives (summary D1.4)
– Reference use cases and requirements for e-vehicle system integration and optimization (summary D1.5)
Scalable Real-time Models & Parameter Identification (Battery, e-Motor and inverter).
System Model Integration & Modularity & e-drivetrain Concepts & Interfaces & Control Development, MiL, SiL & Efficiency Optimization.
Functional Testing & Test/System Integration Battery, eMotor, Invertor, FC for HiL, XiL.
Safety & Reliability & Functional Safety Assessment.
Demonstration & Evaluation & Measure Objectives.
Standardization, Dissemination, Exploitation, 2nd life usage
Project management and administration
B: (Peer reviewed) publications
Author(s): Locorotondo, E., Pugi, L., Berzi, L., Pierini, M., Pretto, A.
Proceedings – 2018 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2018 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe, |(EEEIC/I and CPS Europe 2018 – 8493825. <read more…>
Proceedings – 2018 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2018 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe, EEEIC/I and CPS Europe 2018, art. no. 8493924. <read more…>
Article in Mechanisms and Machine Science, 68, pp. 141-148 <read more…>