The results within the OBELICS project have been divided in 7 different categories, as listed below. The name of the report is directly linked to the full report (when public) or summary (when confidential).
1. Use cases, Requirements, Design Methods, Specify Demonstration & Evaluation Metrics.
– Reference use cases and requirements for e-drive concept sizing (summary D1.1)
– Reference use cases, requirements and metrics for battery design and testing (summary D1.2)
– Reference use cases and requirements for E-motor control and inverter testing (summary D1.3)
– Metrics to measure objectives (summary D1.4)
– Reference use cases and requirements for e-vehicle system integration and optimization (summary D1.5)
2. Scalable Real-time Models & Parameter Identification (Battery, e-Motor and inverter).
3. System Model Integration & Modularity & e-drivetrain Concepts & Interfaces & Control Development, MiL, SiL & Efficiency Optimization.
4. Functional Testing & Test/System Integration Battery, eMotor, Invertor, FC for HiL, XiL.
5. Safety & Reliability & Functional Safety Assessment.
6. Demonstration & Evaluation & Measure Objectives.
7. Standardization, Dissemination, Exploitation, 2nd life usage
8. Project management and administration
B: (Peer reviewed) publications
Author(s): Locorotondo, E., Pugi, L., Berzi, L., Pierini, M., Pretto, A.
Proceedings – 2018 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2018 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe, |(EEEIC/I and CPS Europe 2018 – 8493825. <read more…>
Proceedings – 2018 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2018 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe, EEEIC/I and CPS Europe 2018, art. no. 8493924. <read more…>
Article in Mechanisms and Machine Science, 68, pp. 141-148 <read more…>