The collaboration between OBELICS partners CRF (Nicolas Tobia) and Siemens-France (Matthieu Ponchant) led to the selection of the paper ‘Methodology applied to couple 1D & 3D models on HPC in context of electric vehicle FIAT 500e thermal management design’ to be presented during the dialogue presentations at the 32nd edition of the International Elctric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibtion in Lyon on 19th-22nd May 2019.
OBELICS paper selected for EVS32
- 2019 European Safety and Reliability Conference - ESREL
- 22/09/2019 - 26/09/2019
- IEEE RTSI 2019 - 5th International Forum on Research and Technologies for Society and Industry
- 09/09/2019 - 12/09/2019 Firenze
- 2019 IEEE 3rd International Electrical and Energy Conference (CIEEC2019)
- 07/09/2019 - 09/09/2019
- Electric Vehicle Symposium 32
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019 Lyon
- EARPA - FORM Forum: The Future of Road Mobility - 'Research with Impact'
- 17/10/2018 Brussels