The collaboration between OBELICS partners CRF (Nicolas Tobia) and Siemens-France (Matthieu Ponchant) led to the selection of the paper ‘Methodology applied to couple 1D & 3D models on HPC in context of electric vehicle FIAT 500e thermal management design’ to be presented during the dialogue presentations at the 32nd edition of the International Elctric Vehicle Symposium & Exhibtion in Lyon on 19th-22nd May 2019.
OBELICS paper selected for EVS32
- Electric Vehicle Symposium 32
- 19/05/2019 - 22/05/2019 Lyon
- EARPA - FORM Forum: The Future of Road Mobility - 'Research with Impact'
- 17/10/2018 Brussels
- International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering
- 12/06/2018 - 15/06/2018 Palermo
- C02 reduction for Transportation Systems Conference
- 06/06/2018 - 08/06/2018 Turin
- OBELICS Kick Off Meeting in Graz
- 10/10/2017 - 11/10/2017 Graz